Dramatically improved treatment for those suffering from diabetes
Harold Hamm Diabetes Center has emerged as a destination for diabetes care through the treatment patients receive from not just a single doctor, but from a comprehensive team of healthcare professionals from a variety of disciplines who both treat and empower patients to take control of their disease.
Our patient services
- Adult and pediatric endocrinology specialists
- Diabetes education and lifestyle management
- Behavioral health
- Exercise physiology
- Adult clinical trials
- Pediatric clinical trials
- Transition program for young adults 18+
- Group classes
- Diabetes awareness & educational outreach
- Support groups
Call (405) 271-7000 for more information or to make an appointment.